TEARS

I don't like to cry but its like tax and death it will always be there, It may not come as frequently as these things but it is an eventuality. You can take that statement as a pessimistic view on life or come to the realisation that life has its ups and downs and you just have to live with it and try n control your actions in a correct manner.

Life is a cunt of a bitch but you have to take the bad with the good. Your relationship isn't always going to work out, you job isn't always going to be ideal or perfect. Your family and people around you will die and money will try to control your life. But if you try and see past the pain when it comes and remind yourself that the sun will show it face soon, your pain will lessen immensely.

These words could help a person like me so much, but i choose to hurt myself and stay in the doldrums of life. I try so hard not to let things get to me, but depression, fear, anger and greed are my masters and no matter how much i try to break free they catch me and chain me up again.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be back to read more in-depth when my eyes can stop closing without me doing so.

    BBL

    Glad to see you in Blog World.

    ReplyDelete