This Day

today was a funny day, mixed conflicting emotion. Anger & Happiness. I tired to suppress the latter with film and conversation, but it seemed to keep popping up. Even now as i sit here and type i can feel it coming out in each press of a key. But im hoping me talking about it will help me get it out of my system more speedily.

Random but i wonder how many people have to do the same to repress their anger. A LOT i guess.

Back to the point...

Today i woke up to a message i was less than satisfied with, but i took a line a drew a line through it, then for some reason i decided to snoop and then upset myself, through a conversation with someone special got over it... Still feeling a lil sting i decided to make my coffee and a pork sandwich, stuck on a film 'Kidulthood' in hopes it would give some clarity and perspective. Feeling more positive, i gave into my addiction at the usual time and began to slip into the clouds. That was probably the highest point of the day [pun intended]

I dont know sometimes i feel like its my fault that i feel this brushes with anger, but at the time im feeling that way i cant see any other way to be... From writing this, i feel optimistic that my evening can only get better, because i refuse to let my anger take hold of me for duration. As i have been saying to all my friends lately 'its so much harder to be angry' and 'occupy yourself and you'll think about it less' FOR ONCE im going to try and actually take my OWN advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment