end

His big beautiful eyes staring into mine, slowly shutting as he edges forward for our lips to meet and become one. Soft hands stroking my cheek effortlessly, without fault. Slowly receding down my neck and down my stomach... Still kissing me passionately our eyes meet and we share a gaze that could only warm the heart of another human being.

A glance can be something so pure, so meaningful and true, it can let you know that you truly have engulfed someones heart. To think that life without that gaze could be a possibility is shattering to say the very least, but its a fact we all must learn in life and there is never a easy way. To be loved is to be hurt, for all good, great, amazing things must come to an end. And if they don't you are stunting your growth as a person, know one said life would be easy, we have to go through hardships to truly stare adversity and change in the face and say that we can do it. But frankly I don't want to grow I want to feel that gaze again, create new memories and share milestones with him. But I fear this is the definite end, for the fight has been lost there is no need to carry on the shirade

No comments:

Post a Comment